Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lonely Souls


How lonely can a person get in a big city? Among millions of people its hard to find friend.
Here are few moment I captured during my stay in Seoul, Korea.


Why me?
I walk in rain cause no one sees my tears
Odd one out
Tied happiness
Alone until burnt

Wanna join a joyride?

Thirsty!

Abandoned seats



Where are my friends?

Looking for shelter

Can I drink it alone?



Bridge to happiness

The Seoul Rider

Looking for the right way



Am I lost?



Lonely Stability

Looking for a getaway door

5 comments:

  1. nice pictures, but few captions may need second thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Was done in hurry. I will think about it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Amazing captures... Kudos :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts